Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My First Blog...

Okay so it has been kinda crazy this last week! We got our engagements done for our wedding! Thanks to Amber @ ablueiris photography. I love them all so so much, she did an amazing job on the engagments as well as our family pictures! As for Charly, she is sittin up all by herself now and she thinks she is pretty hot stuff! Other than that we have just been wedding planning! It is a little stressful but I am so excited I just can't wait! I don't know what i would do without my wonderful mother helping me out! She is amazing! There there you have it, my first blog :) Hope is turns out okay!




Family Picture


I love this picture of us!

One of our engagements!

Charly in the backyard

My beautiful mother and I

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! You are such a cute family!!!

    ReplyDelete